Text Link Ads

Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Oh Hawaii - Paid Post


I have never been to Hawaii. I hope go soon.

My mom went there with friends and loved it. They rented a condo in Maui. They loved this. They could relax, make their own meals, and work to their own schedule.

I think this is the way to go for families unless you have the big bucks for an all inclusive resort. My son dreams of swimming with sea turtles and dolphins!

I dream of sipping cool drinks on my lanai.

When we are seriously planning our trip, we will no doubt check out this site - Kauai Vacation Homes for accommodation ideas.

This is a great site filled with a huge variety of condo and rental home options and locations as well as information on flights, car rentals and attractions. The homes range from absolute luxury to a nice little place your sleepy head at night. There is a wide range of prices and locations.

So while we await our passport applications and save our pennies, we will continue to pour over photos of gorgeous Hawaiian condos and gorgeous scenery.

4 comments:

Alex said...

Hawai'i is a lot of fun. In fact, I've been thinking about returning to do some more post-grad work at Manoa.

I'll let you know if I get there - I'm sure I'll have a spare futon, or chunk of carpeting, to crash on. =)

Alex said...

So, Brian... how's that novel coming, hmm?

Smalltown RN said...

I have been to Hawaii twice but that was a long time ago....I really enjoyed it....but with the way the Canadian dollar was with the American dollar I never went back....now that our dollar is almost at par...I think it might be time to go back for a visit....

Angela said...

You've been tagged by ARTFS